Coming to Sunday service is important, but your spiritual life needs more than what you can get from such a "large group" gathering of God's people. Enter the concept of "small groups." Small groups are an excellent way of getting involved with other members of the body here at FPC Niceville. The interaction with others allows you to learn more about others in the church, encourage them and pray with and for them. In other words - ministry. You will also be encouraged and grow spiritually in the process. Just ask anyone who is currently involved in a small group.
Below is a listing of the groups currently in operation. They each have different names and formats but a common purpose -- to help build the sense of community we target in our vision. Please contact the points of contact listed below and get involved. We would love to have more groups available so let Rick Mallick know if you are being led to start one up. It really isn't as hard as it sounds.
- Sundays at 6:30 pm: Covenant Bible Study - Sam & Baby Hay's home. Email Chuck Purucker
- Sundays at 6:30 pm: Young Adults - Iain & Annie Ferguson's home. Email Annie Ferguson
- Wednesdays at 6:30 pm: Bible Study - E6. Meets in concert with the Awana schedule. Email Michael Campbell
- Fridays at 6:00 am: Corporate Prayer - Youth Center. Come share what's on your heart and pray with others for the needs of His Church. Email Michael Campbell
- Mondays, 7:00 pm: Men's Bible Study - FPC Youth Center. Email Hank Jackson or Dave Hull
- Wednesdays, 7:30 am: Breakfast and Bible Study - Front Porch Restaurant, 306 Bayshore Dr. Email Steve Hancock