Need nursery care? Click here.
Mother's Day Out
Mondays, 9:00am - 1:00pm
2 months through 5 Years Old
For Members/Regular Attenders and those attending the Women's Bible Study
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about our Nursery Services here at FPC Niceville. It is our desire to make sure that both you and your child feel secure and comfortable while you are here so that as a parent you can participate wholeheartedly in worship, fellowship, and Bible study.
9:00am till the end of the Worship Service (approximately 12:00pm)
- Sunday School hour is 9:15 to 10:15
- Gathering Grounds (social for adults) is 10:15 to 10:45
- Worship is from 10:45 to 12:00
6:00pm - 8:15pm (approx)
Nursery open during the last 30 minutes of the Fellowship Supper, Awana, Adult Small Groups, and Choir Practice
For more information email Kim Cole
- Parents should drop off a child at the sign in area only and only after signing in and handing over the child to the worker/volunteer.
- The Nursery worker will make sure the child is properly registered and signed in; has given any marked bottles/cups; and given any instructions that might be needed to workers. Also ensure the parent has been given a beeper.
- Parents should indicate on the registration form any who may be allowed to take the child from the nursery.
- Only parents and their approved picker-uppers will be allowed to sign out a child and singing out with initials is required. (It would also be best if parents did not come into the nursery area, but volunteers bring the child to the parents).
Our Healthy Nursery Policy
We cannot and will not accept children who have the following symptoms. Please do not bring sick children to the nursery. Coughing, sneezing, runny nose (unless slight and clear), fever of 100 or higher within the last 24 hours, questionable rash or skin infection, vomiting, or diarrhea.
*A doctor's note will clear your child if he/she has the symptoms but is non-contagious.
Policy on Aggressive Behavior
In the event that a child shows repeated aggressive behavior towards other children in the nursery, thereby compromising their safety while under the care of the nursery workers, one parent or guardian of the aggressive child will be required to stay in the nursery with him or her until the problem is resolved. This parent or guardian will be called to the nursery via the nursery paging system.